- About Us
- Business Areas
- After market
- Media Centre
- Contact Us
State-Of-The-Art Manufacturing Facility of Dorset Group
Dorset has one of the latest and most advanced state-of-the-art in-house tool making facilities which makes it capable of adhering to the latest technology for design and manufacturing of products, to cater to the changing requirements of customers (for higher quality & faster turnaround). Our Tool-Making-Facility ensure Global Standards for Design, whereas the POKA-YOKE ensure superior quality of the tools manufactured by us, which in-turn help in coming up with latest and world-class designs for Architectural Hardware, high-end Locking Systems and Sanitary Faucets.
Dorset’s Manufacturing Highlights:-
- JIT, VSM, SPF, Low Cost Automation and SMED Techniques; which are used during tool-manufacturing to achieve faster changeover in production.
- in house Facilities for CNC.
- Manufacturing Engineering: it serves as the linkage between design & manufacturing departments by integrating product, product design and planning.
- YOKE and Kaizen: ensure high productivity and optimum utilization of resources
- High end CAD-CAM systems
- Concept Design Cell for 3D Designing & Development, using best technologies systems.
- Group Shared Facility for Rapid Prototyping & Tooling
- Fully Integrated Design Cell for new Development & Reverse Engineering
- Vast Team of highly knowledgeable and experienced designers and engineers overseeing every aspect of manufacturing infrastructure.
- Tool Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Component Manufacturing
- Concept Design Cell
- Surface Finishing
- Lacquering (spray and electro-phoretic)